Now people prefer to take orders at home than visiting the restaurants, you may think I am convincing you to make visits to the restaurants, but it is not. But being a father, I also need money to meet many other responsibilities, which does not make it possible for us every time to get order delivery from the restaurant to enjoy professional taste foods. So, I always search for cooking foods at home, which give professional taste but with fewer expenses. I found the idea to make bear naked granola at home with simple and cheaper ingredients.
Before discussing the recipe and ingredients of the bear naked granola, I will discuss some other things about bear naked granola with you.
Why I choose to bear naked Granola?
I choose it for some reasons such as it is tasty, and people love to eat it, no matter child, adults or elders all love to eat. The other reason that makes me more convincing to choose, it is flexibility.
What flexibility, it means you can use a variety of ingredients to make it. It gives you the flexibility to use more than 50 ingredients to make different styles and tastes recipe.
Why should you prefer homemade bear naked granola to restaurants made?
Many reasons make us convince to try that recipe at home instead of placing an order with a restaurant. I will share my experience with you, last night I ordered that recipe from a well-known restaurant.
But I did not eat and threw it outside, you know why? It was packed, but there was a smell that proves that it is not fresh and not good for health.
Restaurants keep the prepared foods for many days in their freezers, which become unhealthy, the place where they make foods also not properly cleaned.
The last reason is the money; we pay heavy amounts for food in restaurants. When I make some recipes at home, I know that restaurants charge more than a hundred percent on their actual cost.
So, given the above reasons, it is the best choice that we should try that recipe at home instead of placing an order with the restaurant.
Is granola good for your health?
“Yes,” it is good for our health, but we need a balance in eating the granola. When we make a bear naked granola recipe at home by adding some healthy ingredients to make it rich with fiber, proteins, saturated fats and iron, it becomes good for our health.
No doubt it is a healthy food with many nutrients, but excessive use of granola will raise the level of calories and sugar in your body, which may harm your health.
So, it depends on your use, as it provides you with the flexibility of adding many ingredients, you can make it healthy for your health by adding such ingredients but never go with excessive use.
How to make bear naked granola?
I feel happy to share the recipe with you; please read the below recipe carefully and try this tasty, healthy and delicious recipe at home.
Time for the recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- I choose some of the good combinations of the ingredients for bear naked granola, which are cheaper and provide excellent taste to that recipe.
- Take four cups of the oats (old fashioned)
- You will need one cup of crispy rice cereal for that recipe.
- Take two tablespoons of ground flaxseed meal.
- If you like the salty taste then, you should take ½ tablespoon kosher salt.
- Also, take half a cup of the sunflower seeds (raw); sunflower seeds are very good for hormone balancing.
- One tablespoon cinnamon and one cup of dry cranberries, you can also take your favourite dry fruits.
- You can use half a cup of maple syrup for a sweet taste, but you can also use honey if you prefer natural sweeteners.
How to make the recipe?
- I am sharing simple tips that will help you make bear baked granola at home in a simple way and give you a good professional taste.
- First of all, arrange all the ingredients in their required quantities for smooth working.
- Start with preheating your oven; you will need to preheat the oven up to 350 degrees. The oven tosses the ingredients such as Oats, sunflower seeds, flax meal, cinnamon, cereals, and kosher salt on the flat sheet during heating.
- Toss all the ingredients and combine, add honey of maple syrup, and spoon or hands mix all the ingredients and make sure maple or honey mixed properly.
- Now check the oven’s heat; if it is 350 F or above, then place all the ingredients in the oven for a minimum of 25 minutes to bake them.
- When you see the ingredients become golden brown and crispy, stop the oven, and wait for a couple of minutes, do not open the oven lid immediately.
- Now remove the material from the oven and add some of your favorite dry fruits to make it more healthy and rich in protein and fibres.
- Stir all the ingredients to make sure the dry fruits and all other ingredients combine properly.
- Now serve and store the remaining bear naked granola for future use but make sure you have stir it properly in an airtight container.
Can I doubly bake the bear naked granola?
It is possible to bake them doubly, some people bake it two times before storing them, but it is unnecessary if you like you can bake it two times before storing there is no issue.
No matter whether you bake it one time or two times, how you store it, make sure you store the granola at a dry place and in an airtight container.
How long can I store bear naked granola?
If you have properly stored the seeds in a dry place and in an airtight container, it can easily store for six months.
Bear naked granola is one of the tasty and healthy meal choices if used in moderation. It provides you with great flexibility to add ingredients to make it a favorite. You can easily make it and can store it for more than six months.